I couldn't resist posting this picture. It was one day last week when I came around the corner to see what my two sweet quiet girls were up to....low and behold! This picture speaks for itself. Yes, that's diaper cream. If you look very closely, you can see the ring around Sy's nose where she took the cap off to apparently stick it on her nose.
We had a good weekend. Quiet and relaxing. The girls are enjoying thier new slide we picked up at a yard sale. It's huge, two slides and a tunnel along with a little playhouse like structure attached to it. We got a big blow up pool with it too. One day soon I'm going to set the whole slide thing inside the pool and make a homemade waterpark out of it! I'll have to post the video once I get the ambition.
The video is self explanatory. The girls just got out of the bath and were buggin Papi to read to them. Just an example of how much they're talking and showing off some cognative skills as well. (Eve's the one with the hat on) Hope you all had a good weekend and here's hoping the beginning of our week goes well.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Monday, November 24, 2008
Mischief and Storytelling
Posted by Dani at 1:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment