CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We had a good Thanksgiving. The love mashed potatoes and gravy, and like turkey too, however I think they're getting sick of the left overs.
Thank God my Sugarlips was home and the girls are healthy, happy little sweetie pies! I'm so glad we were all able to be together as together as my little family could be thousands of miles away from the rest of our families. But it could have been WAY worse! The rest of the weekend was spent here around the house. We did some yard work and moved some of the girls toys around in the yard. They got a new slide a couple of weeks ago and now it's like Disney Land outside our front door! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see Santa Claus brought them little bikes with training wheels for Christmas.
*Disclaimer*****if you've got a weak stomache you might want to skip this part*****
Tonight I made home made from scratch spaghetti and real meatballs! It was good and I'm a damn good cook if I say so myself! I even suprised me. Anyway, after telling the girls to eat their meatballs at dinner they proceeded to the bathroom for their nightly bath. Sylvin was in there with them during their baths, I was in our room and listening to them talking and playing in there. I hear Sylvin say "Meatball?" cause Sy is persistently saying it and then Sylvin says, "Meatball? That's not a meatball, that's a booger!" I about died laughing! They say the darnest things huh? Hope you all are stuffed and happy and had a good time being together with the ones you love most. Have a good rest of the week!
Now I'm working on diggin out the Christmas stuff. Gotta get my 40 dollar tree up again this year.

1 comments:

Lisa F said...

Meatballs instead of boogers - that is Funny!

Every time we get in the car - Abby has "something in her nose" so she has her finger up her nose the entire trip from home to wherever we are going. Kids are funny!