(Ya might wan to mute the playlist player down bottom left, music on the video is pretty loud)
Well, their not the fire dancers that were supposed to be there. Everyime I go somewhere where the illusive 'firedancers' are supposed to be they never show up. WTH? I dunno if it's me or what but the girls got everyone out onto the dance floor anyway! They were so cute dancing with Kelsey. Kelsey is Mehan's daughter and the girls adore her. Truth be told, I think it's recipricated by Kelsey as well. Sy was cutting a rug and wasn't even shy toward the little boy at the end. Eve however took a while to warm up to all the excitement.
Once they were both comfortable it was hell trying to get them to transition to leave. We all ate junk food down there and stayed up way too late, but it was fun. My little girls are growing up. In case you can't figure it out, Sy's in the orange and Eve's in the blue.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Friday, August 8, 2008
Come spend 3 minutes with us today!
Posted by Dani at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I guess you could say that Sy had her first dance. how cute!!
Love and hugs
Jacquie
Post a Comment