CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunday's supposed to be a day of rest.....

Here's another picture of we girls! We're standing in front of the marina/diveshop here on base. The very same I got certified at and is only about 3 mins down the hill from my house. Mehan took it of us. She works part time at the marina.

We're getting up bright and early to go diving again Monday morning. We missed this last Tues, cause the babysitter was away at summer camp. We're diving in Apra Harbor at a site called American Tanker. I guess it was sunk purposely and is in great shape. My first ship wreck! I'm stoked. There's another site here on island somewere where you can TOUCH two ships, one from WWI and the other from WWII simutaneously. Supposedly the only place in the world that you can do that.
I'll have to update you on the dive later on this week.
Switching subjects; I was going to take the girls to the pool this afternoon and as I was back getting ready the girls find activities to keep themselves occupied. I was coming down the hall to catch one of them to go and get them ready when I smelled nail polish. I thought to myself..."ut oh, this isn't going to be good." I'm scanning the dining room, panning left when I just about croaked!!!!!!!! My white leather couch had dark coffee bean colored nail polish all over the top of the cushions, one really got it worse than the others, but it was ALL over nonetheless.
I picked myslef up off the floor and managed to find my fingernail polish remover,cotton balls and a magic eraser and went to work with 4 little eyeballs watching me from their timeouts. Thank God, their lives were spared cause I got the polish removed. A few faint stains left on the couch, a ruined crusty coffee bean colored pillow and completey ruined pair of PJs I breathed a sigh of relief. Now if I can only get the fingernail polish smell to dissappear and we're good again. Better use the spell checker, I think the fumes are getting to me.
Love you and miss you all.

0 comments: