CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The New Babysitter

Originally Posted Date: 9/19/2006

Well, we did it. Hired a babysitter. Her name is Heather and she's only 18. Tell me I'm not crazy to leave my 2 infant daughters at home for half the day with this girl. She hung out with me today to kinda get the feel of what a typical day is like. I think she was nervous around me. But seems like she genuinely likes babies and the girls. They're really fairly easy to take care of. Just time consuming. Gotta keep them occupied and rotating. We hired the babysitter because Sylvin had to return to working half days on Friday and since I've committed my time to working Fridays we needed someone for the girls. It's a great set up. She's driving here every Friday morning at 6:15am. Then leaving once Sylvin arrives home around 2-3pm. I hope the girls are good for her and I hope she's good to the girls. Keep us in your prayers please. We'll see how it goes.

0 comments: