Originally Posted Date: 9/27/2006
Eve is finally catchin up to Syani with the hair! I didn't think it was ever going to grow. Just in the last couple of days it's sprouted up. I swear I can watch it get longer. They both are going through a phase were they really look identical again. If Eve gets anymore hair, I might actually get them mixed up! Nah, just kidding. Nothing too exciting around here. I've got to work two days this week instead of the usual one. Babysitter seems to be okay. Although she's been late both times she's to be here. But then again, I do remember NEVER being ontime myself! Can I yell too loudly? Probably not. Auntie Shammy is coming in a couple of weeks, followed by Grandma M to follow shortly after. We're looking forward to their arrivals. They're not going to believe how big these two are getting. My girlfriend Dani who lives in Virginia that had the twin boys. They are 3 mo old and already weigh in at 12 and 10 lbs. But in their defense, their father is a very ominous guy! But just thought it was interesting they are so cute.

0 comments:
Post a Comment