Originally Posted Date : 9/9/2006
Well, strike one up for the girls. But then again I didn't think I'd win this battle first time out the gate anyway. We had the first taste of cereal today, out of the bottle, on a spoon. They both spit it out faster than I could collect it back onto the spoon and shovel it back in. Stinkers! But it was fun anyway. They're learning about their hands and how to use them. I often find them just staring at them and cooing to their hands. So cute. The exercersaucer and jumperoo are sure getting their use. I purchased these just recently second hand and I'm so glad I did. It's getting harder to try and keep them entertained. They're not blobs anymore. They're still sleeping wonderfully....hope I didn't jinx myself by saying that..... children love to make liars out of ya. I'm learing that one already.Last doctors appointment they weighed in atSyani 12lbs 10oz and Eve 11lbs 11oz. Both 23 in long.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
First Cereal Woahs
Posted by Dani at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment