Well, got our express shipment out the door today. Essentials we'll need to get us through temporary housing is on it's way to Guam. Should be there July 9th, the day after we all arrive.
We're getting ready to travel to St. Croix this Friday. Getting laundry done and starting a list of stuff to pack.
Been kinda quite around here with Beans and Salty MIA. Salty went to Alex's and Beans to John's for them to dogsit while we were away. I haven't been tripping over or yelling at Beans..feels really wierd. I guess I miss my lil turkey sidekick. Salty is having a blast at Alex's. He tried to follow us out the door, but quickly gave into returning to his bed and burrying himself under said blanket.
We went to Fort Wayne this weekend past for my annual Cool People's Reunion. Or CPR as we know it! It's now in it's 3 year and growing with each passing year. Alex, Jacquie and I were there, with Jim Jackson, Kevin and Tom Cook and Mark Tester were the founding members.
This year past we had Joe Custance and Diana "Fager" Meese come and an old friend of mine Michele "Kolash" DeLeon. John and Angela also came with Janie earlier on in the day to hang out. We had alot of fun. Drank too much and got rained on. We camped out in Alex's backyard and woke up to eat breakfast in the "center of town" Long story, but Alex's backyard is a replica of a wild west town. "Flakesville, in Kellogg County" to be exact!
I have the BEST friends ever! and I love them all very much. Will be hard to give up the CPR for the next 3 years.


0 comments:
Post a Comment