Originally Posted Date: 5/10/2007
It's been a while since I've been over here. Sorry about the negligence. Things have been getting crazier around here as time is ticking down. Passport drama, the adoption finally coming to a close. Movers setting dates to come in a pack and move stuff. Express shipment of esentials, shipping the car........wholly molley the list goes on. I'll be glad when June 1st gets here, we're going to lime in St. Croix for a few. Ahhh, love it there. The girls had their first Birthday party recently. It was a blast watching them make a mess outta their cake. Not big sweet eaters at this point. Syani's walking. She started the Thursday before her birthday. Eve's main mode of transportation is still a fast crawl...but she's getting braver at standing and cruising furniture. I know it won't be long. They both are cutting their front teeth. Eve's got Sy beat here. You can actually see to little white chicklettes coming in. They're doing well with finger foods and have actually graduated to real food now. Working on sippy cups, and cutting back on the bottles. I can't wait to put them in the ocean! They're gonna be so suprised and tickled to be in the water. They love the bathtub. Would sit in there for hours and hours. Both of them lean over and stick their face in the water to take a big drink! YUCK. They're hilarious. I never knew having kids was this much fun. They're such a joy with all the pointing and laughing and exploring. I've got the perfect excuse to act like a kid myself again. OH! Sylvin got the girls their first little red wagon, complete with seatbelts, seatbacks and waterbottle holders. So cute! Can you imagaine....waterbottle holders! Geesh are they spoiled.


0 comments:
Post a Comment