I took these pictures of the girls playing outside in their 'clubhouse'.
1. Eve's cute little smile. 2. Sy cheesin 3. Sy L, Eve R
They've had an extreme aversion to the camera lately and it's hard to get good pictures from them. They'll whine and run everytime they see me with the camera in hand. I don't get it but I still manage to get a couple cute ones after arguing with them about it.
It's been a quiet week. Not too much but housecleaning and playing. I let the girls play with playdoh for the first time. They did really well with it and seemed to have a lot of fun. It was cute to watch them interact, share and not mix up the colors. They didn't want to, Sy had orange and Eve was more interested in the yellow stuff. I played with them for a little while and then let them go it alone. Beans even got a light snack. It's non toxic and I thought for sure it would upset his stomach but I guess not. It wasn't planned that he was the clean up crew, I forgot he'd eat it. Anyway, I've been having a blast with my new cricut machine. It's a die cut machine for scrapbooking. I also got a book binding and laminating machine but I've been so busy with the cricut I haven't even had a chance to use the other yet. Needless to say I've done enough scrap book pages to fill an album and still got a bunch of pictures to catch up on.
We're just waiting on Sylvin to come home. We're over the hump not too much longer I guess.
So with that brief update I'll leave you with we wish you a great week and love to you all.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Waiting on Papi
Posted by Dani at 1:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Did you get the YourStory binding kit? It's pretty neat! Enjoy your cricut! Hope your dh makes it home soon - your girls are SO cute!
Post a Comment