(Sy, Kelsey and Eve)
Sylvin called last night and said they're again delayed. Oh why did I expect any good news is beyond me. Poor honey, the whole crew was silent last night so he reported. I can't say as I blame any one of them. It's getting to the point where it's becoming a real pain in the ass. I MISS HIM! I hate the fact that he's lost the whole summer watching his girls grow up. They're talking their heads off and I try to soften the blow every time I talk to him on how their progress is. I'm still in agreement it could be alot worse, but sometimes it just feels better to bitch a little bit. I've been hanging out with my friends again, but on a slower pace. It's been a nice distraction. We've been busy crafting things and I have to admit being creative helps relieve some stress. The girls in their defense, have had more good days then bad and they're so smiley lately. Sy really even has a sense of humor that she shows quite often. She's such a serious kid I thought there was no hope for her. But I stand corrected. Well, my little turkeys are up from their nap. The only peace I get throughout the day and I'm here to tell ya it doesn't seem long enough! Hope you all are well and have a good rest of the week. Love and miss you all
Dani, Evie and Sy Sy
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
We're all still here and hangin in!
Posted by Dani at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you don't bitch a little you will explode! Keeping busy helps, but I understand that is your honey out there. Of course ya'll miss him! It sounds like his weary crew is anxious to get back. I always hated when the "Giant Voice" (that's what we called it...I like "Mr. Bigmouth" better) went off in the morning and at night (for TAPS). But, I loved getting in formation and doing the drill and ceremonies thing. Basic training burnt those facing movements into my cerebellum so much, I bet I could still do formation. That's one thing I miss simply for the great sense of community. Take Care!
Love you guys, James and Debbie
Hey Jim and Deb,
I bet it is wierd having those postitions ingrained into your very being. As much as I bitch, I wouldn't want it any other way at this point. I feel so honored and very priveledged. I admire what you two have accomplished and I'd never tire of hearing all your stories! Love you both back!
Dani
Post a Comment