The rain has returned with a vengence. No typhoons yet, Thank God. It's been raining now for nearly two weeks straight....YUCK, my mood has been taking a nose dive. But I'll make it, no worries. Here's yet another video, we're all rockin out to one of my recent favorite songs. Enjoy and (hope thier Papi finally logs on to see all of them!) Love you honey....love you all.
PS. Sy's got the socks on and shakin her banna, Eve of course is the baby rockin the other diaper!
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Rockin the diapers
Posted by Dani at 3:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rock'n to Kid Rock. That is awesome!
I love to watch babys dance! Hope the rain ends for you soon.
Love ya!!
Jacquie
Love that Kid Rock song! The girls are gettin so big. They'll be datin before ya know it.....(:
They won't be allow to date until they're 30! That's when I found my perfectly wonderful husband! And I'm sure their Papi would second this measure. hahaha. The thought of some smooth talking boy breaking their heart makes me angry!
Who is this last comment from? didn't leave me your name, welcome and stop back often.
Post a Comment