CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sugarlips is home for a visit!

Papi's home for a little while, not super long, but we'll take what we can get! They flew him home on the CG's dime, so that was a very nice suprise. We went to Underwater World in Tumon on Sunday. Eve was scared to death at first and didn't want to leave the safety of her stroller or Papi's embrace (when he finally caved and got her out of the stroller!) but she finally settled down once we were about done with the place. The aquarium was cool to see. I posted a short video of it above.

Tuesday was my annual dive day and Sylvin brought his card with him, so we were able to go rent him scuba gear and he came with Mehan and I Tuesday morning. It was a beautiful morning, sunshine and the visibility was about 50 ft. I would guess. We did see a sea turtle, Sylvin spotted it. Yeah! Saw lots of cool fish and got to hold a sea cucumber (with gloves on of course) We all had a blast. Sylvin's all stoked about going again when he gets to come home and stay a while longer. He's already looking for new fins. He looks pretty handsome in his scuba gear I have to admit, but then of course I have extremely good taste! Tuesday evening, we grabbed some chicken I had marinated and I made some macarroni salad, we packed a cooler and headed for the beach. The girls had a blast playing in the sand with their toys and even got brave enough to get in at the water's edge by themselves. They're getting big and used to the beach finally. Still a little leary of stuff that floats to close to them, or if a crab up and run without them knowing about it beforehand, but getting more and more comfortable being there. I had to drag them away from the water kickin and screaming to get them hosed off and changed so we could eat. We all ate at a picnic table right there at the beach and grilled as we watched the sun set. Beautiful sunset on a most spectacular day. So far the rest of the week has been grocery shopping and running errands, so not as glorious but tomorrow is date night. We're celebrating our 6th year anniverssary. So we'll see how the week ends. I'm sure it'll be fantastic, just as the rest of the week has been. Always good to have him home no matter what we're doing.

Love you all and miss you much.

Sylvin, Dani, Sy and Eve

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH CRAP!!! I forgot your anniversary!!! I knew that there was something about that day other then Jeremy's birthday and hang over day!
I'm sorry!! I hope you had a good date night!!
Love ya,
Jacquie