CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!!




Papi's home once more!
The above video is from our first family night dinner we had celebrating Sylvin being home. He grilled T bones and I made rice and beans. The girls had some too. They were liking it as you can see, they discovered you could make noise by licking your fingers fast. So stinking cute. They're really forming personalities all their own.
Sylvin came home a day early. He's still in full throttle doing his CCTI stuff, but it'll be over in about 2 weeks. So I guess I can share for that long, but not much after that. I told him last night, two weeks is the longest he's allowed to stay away before I don't like him being gone anymore. He said he's work on that, but I highly doubt the schedule is going to bend to my whims or wants.
We're debating on going to Japan while the boat is in over there. I heard there was a Disneyland over close to Tokoyo. I did some research and the three of us can take a "mac" flight to Japan for free. Just have to be willing to be very flexible. Mac flights are the military C130 flights between bases. The girls are under 3, so they're still considered a free admission. Adult two day passes are 93/per person and I checked out a nearby hotel. 79/a night! Pretty darn good and those are american dollars....I did the conversion already. It's sounds astronomical in yens so I'm not even going to attempt that. Might be worth braving it on the flight over. Oh, what spurred my thinking...one of the spouses wives is planning a trip over to Disneyland too and she said she'd help me with the girls if we were to fly together. she's got older kids so there are even more hands to help. I figure if I get over there, I have no choice but to come back. Put my money where my mouth is I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video made me smile. What fun! James

Anonymous said...

hey Danny your page is amazing i wish i had the time to do what you do with the web page the girls are so big and the look really happy keep posting and ill keep loging on to see how you selvin and the girls r doing.
love you angie from the VI.