Well, now I have an answer to "How does live television work there in Guam?" The Super Bowl was my first expierence with this very issue. Game kick off time there in the states, 6pm Sunday night. Here in Guam, 9 am Monday morning. Somehow beer just doesn't taste the same with scrambled eggs and bacon. Blueberry pancakes are a better stretch, but the syrup leaves a funny mixing aftertaste with beer chasers. Nah, kidding....but not about the time the game started here. We had a potluck over at DJ and Keri's. Most of the crew from Sylvin's ship was there. The girls were good as usual. They are so well behaved I can't believe my luck.
The video was breakfast time, I can't believe they, especially Eve, how much they can pack in their mouths!
After the game was over, we came home and the girls took a much needed nap. They were definitely overtired and getting nuts. After they got up, we all went outside to play and the girls found a lizard hiding away in their playhouse. So the following video is starring the Lizard, scared for his life. Watch how fast he can do a 180! Amazing. Sy is the one who reached up to touch it's tail. Usually Eve is brave, but Sy beat her to it this time around.
Did ya see it? They jump fast and run at a good clip too.
If you're a hair spray band fan....let the playlist run. There's some really good songs on there you know and love and quite a few to listen too. Some really take me back. There's a radio station here called the Cat 105.1 that plays the 60-70s in the moring/lunch time, 80s during the afteroon early evening and then 80s 90s rock all night long. It's been really cool to listen to and cook/clean up from dinner. The girls almost have the head banging thing down.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I'm glad the Giants won I guess....
Posted by Dani at 4:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i always love pics and plays of ya'll! did ya get my yahoo? call soon. forgot # again. please send.happy VVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE DAY!!! :) love rosie
hi! Love seeing those girls!! I think you need to teach them how to run the camera so we can see YOU!! LOL!
The sad thing is they could probably could really do it! LOL!!
Love you!!
Jacquie and Alyssa=]
Post a Comment