Geeze, I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. I guess we've been really busy doing alot of nothing and day to day stuff. It's been so nice having Sylvin home. I know the girls run to greet him when they get up from their naps. He's such a good Papi, he helps feed them and change them and bathe them. I'm sure the girls would argue that he plays with them the best. He sings songs to them in the tub with his ukelele or just plain ol goofs around with them on the floor in the living room. He got them the sandbox for Christmas, then we got a little plastic outdoor playhouse for $20 from the neighbor's and just a couple of weeks ago. Sylvin brought home their first slide he found at a garage sale for a steal. So now we can all got outside and the girls are happy for hours playing and running around the yard. We've even filled up the little blow up pool and put the slide in it and they've splashed into the pool going down it. Even Beans gets to come out and we'll throw his ball for him. The girls get in on throwing it for him too. We've had a blast outside lately. Their newest word is "play" which doesn't come out that plainly, but we know what they're saying. They've not put on a whole lotta weight, but I can tell they're getting taller. I measured them recently and they've both grown almost an inch in a month! They've grown outta shoes already since the beginning of summer and now they're growing out of their number 3 diapers. When they bend over, it's like a bad case of plummer butt. Just say no to crack, but baby crack is so cute! They've also gotten better at walking with us by holding their hand in through stores and such. Doesn't mean that they won't throw a fit and throw themselves on the floor in the middle of the isle or wherever the mood strikes them. They've been cutting molars like crazy lately and I don't think I can remember what they look like without their hand permanetly attached to their mouths. Half of the hand is missing of course cause it's buried deep within the teething machine. I've been giving them Tylenol at night and they love the taste of it. They'll sit there and actually pant with their mouth hanging open in anticipation of them getting it. Same thing with their "fluoride" drops. Guam doesn't have fluoridated water here so I have to give it to them after we brush their teeth. Oh, and one more note to add. Bananas were delicious! The girls enjoyed them for breakfast and I made banana bread and banana lumpia. Banana lumpia, a new recipe to share with ya'll when we get back home, it's YUMMY! Well, I'd better get for now. Love to you all and thanks for stopping by to see what we're up to.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Friday, January 25, 2008
"I love you and bye bye"
Posted by Dani at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is so cute!! Its great to see them growing!! Its so much fun to watch!! Can't wait to try the new banana stuff!! Have a great day!!
Love ya,
Jacquie
Here's your comment TTTTTHHHHBBBSSS
Post a Comment