Originally Posted Date: 11/9/2006
Whew, I can hardly believe they're 6 months old. Everyone says it goes by fast....way too fast is my observation. They're starting to try to crawl. Eve actually moved her hands and knees three little scoots this evening. I thought for sure it would be Syani crawling first and Eve to talk first, but of course it's thier job to make a liar outta momma! That's okay. At least I am "Momma" Eve is so vocal she has started grunting/screaming when she has decided she wants something now and won't quit until you've attended to her needs. She's funny. Syani who is usually pretty quiet, has been very vocal when laying on the floor 'cooing' at her toys or the dogs. Dogs still steer clear of them, but every once in a while they get slow and get an ear pulled. The girls LOVE thier Papi. Sylvin comes home and they just beam at him. He gets down on the floor and will play with them and keep them entertained while I make bedtime bottles and dinner. Babysitter is still employed and working well. We'll see if she still gets high marks once they start crawling and really making her work for her money. 6 mo old shots were a tumultuous task and they've still got to go back for the flu vaccine. They were bears for a day and a half running temps and just generally fussy. All if fine once again, they endured. I dunno how much I can take of it though! I hate shots!.....Now the hunt is on for Christmas presents. YIKES, can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. It's going to be a very cool season this year! Enough for now. Love to you all. Take care

0 comments:
Post a Comment