CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Great Auntie Visit


Originally Posted Date: 11/14/2006


I didn't mention that my Auntie had come up to see us a few weeks ago. She drove from IN all by herself to come spend time with us and see the girls. We had so much fun and I think by the end of the visit, the girls had really warmed up to her. Eve doesn't appreciate new faces. She's so sensitive and Syani will go to anyone. Syani will be in a person's arms looking at Eve in perplexion like, "Why in the world are you crying? This person's great!"Anyway, I really do believe they enjoyed her. She brought them thier very first baby dolls. They love them. We had a great time with Auntie and I hope she comes to see us again soon.

0 comments: