CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Movie night with Kelsey


Last Friday Mehan watched the girls for us while we went to our CG dinner. Friday has recently been made into movie night and Eve will actually ask for "popcorn" at dinner time asking if she's getting any later? We'll pop a big bag and after they get outta the bathtub we'll watch a movie until they 1. fall asleep, 2. run outta popcorn and become way too restless to sit still or 3. the movie is over. We've entertained all three scenarios and I prefer #1, but like it when they make it to #3 too. It's been fun and well, like I said they were at Mehan's last Friday, so looks like Kelsey joined them for a bowl of popcorn and a movie. The girls adore Kelsey, especially Sy. So thought I'd pass on a picture Mehan took of them. Love to you all.
Sy's on the Left, Eve's on the Right and then Kels of course.

0 comments: