CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Thursday, February 19, 2009

(Eve's in pink, and Sy's in the blue shorts. Just in case you were wondering over the video.)
P.S. On a PS before the entry, Today: 20 Feb 09

We went to the hospital to go pick up meds from the pharmacy. As I was standing at the window with both the girls talking to the guy about what it was we needed. One of the girls, I'm thinking it was Sy, lifted up the bottom of my dress to look! HOLY CRAP...I said to myself and blurted out "NO NO NO!" pushing my dress back down. Thank God she wasn't a little taller or I would have shown everyone my goods....and thank God I wore my bike shorts under my dress today! All I can say was "that was close" and I'm sure this is only the beginning of them embarrassing me on a regular basis. YIKES.


Sylvin got home on Saturday. We were all happy to see him. The first few days Eve wouldn't let him outta her sight. He's home for a good stretch this time. Yesterday was a good day for flying a kite, so Sylvin got out the kites I bought for a dollar at the thrift store here on base. It's been super windy and rough seas. Sylvin said they got their "baxides" kicked sailing back in.
Eve and Sy have been getting better at the whole potty training thing. Hence the stickers below on Eve. They are the girls reward for going on the potty. Can I state for the record right here and now I LOATHE potty training. They have to go at the most inopportune times....both of them. If one goes and the other doesn't, guaranteed the next one will go just as soon as you're done with the first. Hopefully they'll be well on their way of being done by the time Sylvin leaves. He's been such a welcome relief and lots of help. He's such a good father. We're all very lucky girls.

This was a miracle shot since Sy was running away from me and the camera. Guess she didn't want to be harassed by paparazzi tonight

Evie got into the sticker book when Papi wasn't paying attention.

1 comments:

Lisa F said...

That is so cute with stickers all over! It doesn't matter how much paper I give to Abby - she always has them all over herself!