Posting a few pictures of the girls in their new T'shirts from U.John/A. Ang. Janie picked them out for the girls. So cute. And sunglasses from Grandmalu, they love them!
First picture is Sy and Eve, 2. Sy, 3. Eve
This one is of well...self expanitory!
Wholly Smoke where'd the year go? Not that I'd want to repeat it, but sheesh it went quick.
Well, repeat it maybe?.....if that meant the girls would slow down on the growing and I could be close to family and friends. But that would mean Sylvin's gone for the entire summer again. Well, that's another subject.
Our New Year's Eve was quietly spent at home. We were invited to a party off base, but the girls turn into little stinkers past 10pm usually, so we weren't going to chance it in front of company! We enjoyed ourselves here, flushed a couple of toilets, listened to the neighbors whooping it up and boat horns going off down over the hill in the harbor. Sylvin had to work the 1st, they're having some issues they're ironing out.
Me. I'm good. As much as I enjoy it here, the weather, the sites, I'm getting anxious about ultimately returning to the states. "There's no place like home" Gotta find my fancy shoes, but I've got my black sharpie in hand and I've already "X'd" off four days this month. Not long now, it'll be gone in a blink of an eye.
Love one another, be good to yourselves and get in touch with your spirtual self/God.
Miss and love you all.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Monday, January 5, 2009
Happy 2009!?!
Posted by Dani at 4:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment