Well, I tried to interperet the video somewhat for you. The girls got a play kitchen for Christmas but when they opened the box it was in a thousand pieces. Sylvin and I didn't realize it Christmas Eve when we'd wrapped it or he would have put it together. Anyway, they didn't know or want much to do with it when they opened it, but yesterday morning was a different story! They got up and it took they a few looks and a sippy of milk to figure out it was a cool thing that had landed in the living room. After me showing them around their new digs, they took right to making me rice and beans, hotdogs and hot milk for breakfast. They just got the new slippers too from Uncle John and Aunt Angela and had to wear them all over the house yesterday. Won't keep their pants on, but T-shirts and slippers are a must for these two (diapers optional by their standards, not mine!) So enjoy the video and they can talk your ears off for a couple of minutes. Gotta love em though and I do!
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Abby is talking like crazy too! She had to talk to everyone on the phone on Christmas! Glad the tropical storm missed you guys - they aren't fun (according to dh about Omar).
Post a Comment