CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Monday, December 15, 2008

CG Christmas Party


Well we ducked the weather, thanks to God. It's been a nice fairly calm weekend around here. We went to the Coast Guard kids' Christmas party (hence the pictures). The girls got to see Santa, they got to decorate cookies, ate pizza and had a good time seeing everyone.



I finally got the tree decorated. It's been up since Thanksgiving with only the lights on. I got all my Christmas decorations out too and up. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....." Minus the snow of course, but I'm not missing it much. Sylvin actually said he missed how it felt to have super cold hands and shoving them under your shirt to get them warm. See, might be from the Caribbean, but he' a midwest boy at heart!
I've got to get to the post office and send off packages. Not looking forward to those prices! We'll see how it goes. Love you all, have a good week!

0 comments: