CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

At the Park

My little girls are growing before my very eyes. We went to the park this afternoon and there were a couple of other sets of parents down there. We usually run into them down there so it usually ends up a big happy hour just without the 2 for 1 drinks! Anyway, one of the moms had said "Geeze! I think they've grown in the last two weeks!" I put on a pair of PJ pants and both look like they've got capri pants on. I haven't yet measured them for the month but I'm positive they've shot up some. Look at the picture up top with Sy standing next to Sylvin at the swing. Wow. Their little baby faces are no more as well......Alright I'm back, just had to go get some kleenex to dry my eyes.
I hope and pray that they love me and we will always have a good Jacquie/Alice relationship. Jacquie and her mom were so close, I loved my mom very much but I can't remember now us being as close as Jacquie and Alice. I hope they will come to me with their problems, for advice and tell me of their triumphs or defeats. You've only got one chance to do this right and unfortunately you don't know if you did a good job until they're way past grown and then there's no chance to fix anything.
I'm coming upon the time again when I'm planning on calling their birthmom. I'm nervous and anxious to talk to her all in the same breath. We're on good terms. I guess? I only talk to her twice a year and send pictures then and on request. I haven't heard from the BM front since spring, so I'm assuming all is well. I suppose I'll let you know.
Check out Evie's lettuce mustache. We were eating the other night and their both crazy for salad, some dressing was on Eve's upper lip and she went to take a handful of lettuce into her mouth and one leaf got stuck to her lip. She immediately cracked a huge smile and said "Momma-me! MUSTACHE!" She was cracking herself and us all up. They both seem to have a real sense of humor. No kid of mine won't, I'll see to that! hahahaha.
Love you all and have a good rest of the week. Better work on being nice or else Santa won't come to see you.
Smooches from us all.

0 comments: