Well, we had a 50/50 chance of having a good night Trick O Treating and I was right....partly. I thought Eve would be the one to freak out about all the wierd faces and costumes. Well, I stand corrected and she made a liar outta me. Did you expect any less? You knew where I was going with the opening line huh?
Sy took one look at Kelsey as soon as she got out of the car and flipped. She pulled the her hat down over her eyes and didn't come out til we put her back in the car to go home. She ate her candy under there and all. Eve however was one cool cucumber and never blinked an eye at anyone. Even when we would go up to spooky doorways and through smoke machines! Not even a shudder. Sylvin had them playing outside in the yard in the sprinkler most of the afternoon and then us Trick o treating in the evening. Needless to say not one of them uttered a peep after prayers were said tonight. Tomorrow we're going to the circus! I know I know, it's not the most "PC" thing to do with all the 'animal cruelty' that runs amuck in the circus ring....but this circus is from Moscow. Maybe they've heard of PETA and fear for their lives?! I dunno, we got kids I'm not going to neglect them from a circus. Especially since we get a military discount! Hopefully Sy can hold it together and Eve won't take her turn tomorrow. Love to you all. Will try to post some pictures of it when I can. Have a great weekend.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Sy and Eve Trick O Treating
Posted by Dani at 5:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment