CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dancing at the fridge


Thank you all for the sweet comments. This video is for Uncle John, but I wanted everyone to see it as well. (Sy is the one there first, Eve is the first one to wipe out and Beans makes a special guest appearance!) I was on the phone with John the other day when I had seen the girls jump up at the end of a certain song. I thought it was so funny, cause they were waiting for it to come so they could jump and so I caught it on video. They're both feeling a little better. That whole statement about not having as much rain, well it rained all week. Right after the storm clouds passed us, they've all turned into typhoons, so I'm not complaining about the rain anymore. One of them hitting where Sylvin is so they had to cease all work and tie everything down. He said they might even have to move to the safety shelter but he doubted it since it was only a little typhoon, 65-80 mile hour winds. He said, and I'm quoting, "Oh that's just a drive down the highway." But then again we're talking to a West Indian.
So the weather has kept us indoors mostly this week. The girls have been driving me nuts about going to the beach. Even though they feel horrible and it's raining out. They've both got runny noses and if you have a weak stomache you might want to pass this up. This morning Eve was blowing literal snot bubbles out one nostril of her nose and in amazement over it. I was laughing pretty hard at her. They're talking blue streaks. Usually isn't really audible yet, but they getting more confident about doing it. They love talking to Sylvin on the phone when they're not busy trying to kiss it.
Hope you all have a good week. One more down and several more to go. But closer nonetheless.
Love and smooches from all of us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dani, the video of the girls is awesome. God I miss you guys. Eve & Sy are getting so big. We can't wait to see you again. Love and miss you all and your'e in our prayers.
Brett, Megan, Jamie and Charlie