CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Couldn't resist posting this one and to give ya'll the latest. Sylvin was home and gone already. It was SO nice having him home and I know he's hating life now that he's left. He's such a good daddy and husband. We're all very lucky girls. He's definitely got two daddy's girls. He's their hero, and I doubt you'll ever convince them otherwise. As it should be! We had a good rest of the week. He went diving with us on Tuesday and then we grilled out at the beach that night while watching the girls play on the sand and watched the sunset. Spectacular day! We just hung out and did a whole lot of nothing. Sylvin let me sleep in late and gave the girls their baths everynight. We spent Saturday afternoon at the beach. That's when the video was taken.
We celebrated six years of marital bliss while he was home. He brought me an authentic Japanese tea/saki set home. It's beautiful and all hand painted. Now I've got to do some reading on how they serve tea and saki traditionally, I guess there's a step by step process of doing it. Who knew? I thought you dump it into cup, add sugar and try not to burn your lips sipping too loudly.
Love and miss you all.
(Check out the toddler tummies! I doubt they'll be around for much longer, everything on them is morphing into looking like a little girl and loosing all the baby look stuff. Sy's still got an outie, poor baby...looks like she's done :)

0 comments: