Here's a slide show of the photos I had taken these, with Sylvin's help, of the girls this past week. They're so stinking cute if I say so myself. Pictures turned out beautifully considering it's pretty hard to keep them still. Jacquie said it best and it fits so perfectly...."Like trying to keep two corks underwater at the same time." We took the pictures at Asan Beach, one of the fiercest battles fought during WWII when the Americans landed in Guam. One of the photos has the girls sitting in front of the WWII memorial. All the services are represented, the girls are sitting in front of the Coast Guard one. So sweet.
As a side note, it's pretty apparent I'm typing.....didn't think that was going to ever happen again. I had a scare but I'm fine now. My whole right arm was numb for quite some time after I woke up. Doctor said I'd be fine, it was proabably just from the postition my arm was in during surgery. WT?!....and what praytel would that postition be to cause my whole arm to be rendered useless?!....? Well, it FINALLY woke up the day after and it's fine. The surgery went well, I'm sore as expected but recovering gradually. Sylvin's been taking over primary caregiver duties to me and the girls and he's doing a splendid job. Thank you Linneth and Big Papi for raising a wonderful man.
PS, in case you can't figure it out....Sy's in blue, Eve's in orange. My mom would love these!
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Friday, May 30, 2008
Posted by Dani at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are wonderful pictures of the girls. They look like they should be in a fashion show. So sorry to hear of your arm scare. We are glad Sylvin is there for you during your recovery. We think about you often! We miss you.
Love James and Debbie
Oh! I almost forgot. I love the web page re-design. You've really jazzed it up! I looks great!
James
Post a Comment