Well, this was a transition I was dreading. My babies aren't little anymore. If I had my way they'd stay in their cribs til 3 but I guess safety and the girls perserverance won out! Since I found Syani in Eve's bed three times on Saturday night, we decided to put their mattresses on the floor and give up the ghost. They adored the idea of running and jumping on them when we first rearranged their rooms to the new scheme. So much that Eve was up til 12:30am this morning goofing around. Now they're both extrememly pooped and I didn't have any problems getting them down for their naps this afternoon! Silly girls. Sylvin's busy outside trying to get bedframes put together before he leaves again. I don't think he's going to see completion until he returns. No worries, it's not a long fall from the mattress on the floor to the floor. We found Eve this morning on the floor with one leg still slung over the edge of the bed. The good news is I didn't have to put duct tape on anyone last night. They were too busy tearing up their rooms to worry about their diapers being on or off. Now if I can just get them potty trained we'll be over the hump and on our way to early childhood years. Shheesh, I'm already debating preschool!? What was the name of the truck that hit me and turned me into a parent.? OH yeah, names are Sy and Eve! Wow what a ride.
PS. the below video is from just the other day when we decided to take a trip to the Asan overlook. It's not too far from the resturant that we go to Top O' Mar, so you might think this looks familiar. Probably is since I've taken pictures from this side of the rock before.
Love you all.
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com
Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures
Monday, April 28, 2008
Moving out of their CRIBS!
Posted by Dani at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment