Originally Posted Date: 12/12/2006
Sylvin and I were playing cards last weekend. The girls were on the floor playing with their toys and Sylvin all the sudden says "Dani look!" I looked and there was Syani on the end of the couch standing all by herself! She obviously had pulled herself up and now was standing there grinning at us in all her glory. Followed by an unsteady teeter and then her Papi reaching quickly to steady her once again. We couldn't hardly believe it. Now when we get down on the floor with the two of them, that's the first thing they do. They come crawling as fast as they can to get to you, crawl all over you and then pull themselves up. It's hysterical. But trying to steady both of them at the same time proves to be a little more ingenuative. They're both pretty vocal anymore too. They're both babbling 'Dah, dah, dah." I'm suppose to call Letina, the birthmom on Decemeber 22. Little apprehensive about that, as we're still not on the best of terms. But I promised and I can't break a promise. Please pray I'll find the right words to say and that all goes well. Love to you all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment