CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Gab Gab Beach

Gab Gab Beach
Sylvin's from the Virgin Islands and I'm from Indiana. We met in St. Croix in 2000 when I was on contract there as a nurse. It all started there on a beautiful sandy beach....then lots of moves and an eventful adoption of our twin girls..Esyanne and Evelisse in 2006. We feel our greatest milestone yet!
We've come to a semi cirlce,.....hence the sandy beaches....This site is all about our adventures in Guam and archives of our first year in Michigan together. Me, Syani, Eve and Sylvin too! We're so very very blessed!
Please feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post. I enjoy the feedback and it lets me know you've been here. Or if you prefer email, send me some at guam.usvigirl@gmail.com

Esyanne & Evelisse growing up in pictures

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Can I say they LOVE Squash?!


Originally Posted Date: 10/16/2006



They do! Love it! Still not quite sure what to do with a spoon or why it's in their mouth, but once the get the taste of the squash they're eating it up. Eve's been blowing rasberries lately and Syani has to investigate everything she can touch or move. They're really amazing. Growing up fast and their personalities are so cool to watch emerge. Syani can literally roll across the floor now. And Eve still gets vexed when she flips to her back cause she can't roll back over on purpose. Let the wailing commense! Babysitter seems to be working out nicely. She's very good with the girls. I can't more than two words out of her at a time, but the girls seem happy and the schedule remains intact. So she stays. I just hope child care is tax deductible. I had them in their winter couture this past week. It's been very cold here and so getting them ready for the cold outdoors has tacked another 10 minutes on to our time. But they're adorable wrapped up in their blankets and hats.

0 comments: